Saturday 19 July 2014

King Canute, Spotify and The Two Week Summer Holiday mixtape

Until fairly recently, like a typical luddite, I've remained pretty unconvinced by the charms of Spotify.
Skinflint that I am, I dabbled with the reasonably limited free version until about six weeks ago when I finally took the plunge and finally let the tide wash around my ankles like a latter day King Canute. If the sea was streamed digital music and the King was a short bloke with an unhealthy vinyl fetish.
So to celebrate being away from work for a fortnight (I'm joking of course, I love work really) here's my 100 tune Two Week Summer Holiday mixtape.
Hope you like it.

http://open.spotify.com/user/boxofpeppers/playlist/1Nrp1GthlEUFa3J852UtKP

If I can be so bold, why not follow me on Twitter @boxofpeppers or,

You could even hunt out my book on Kindle (It's relatively cheap but not nasty) 'The Great Cassette Experiment - The Joy of Cassettes' by Neil Pace

 
Just head to
 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FN7XQT2

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment